- 5 hrs ago Moto G 5G Available With Rs. 2,000 Discount At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- 7 hrs ago Netflix Likely Tests Spatial Audio On Select Apple Devices
- 7 hrs ago Reliance Jio Removes Few Jio Phone Plans From Its Website
- 7 hrs ago Oppo A93 5G Powered By Snapdragon 480 SoC Officially Announced: When Can We Expect India Launch?
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 15 Highlights: Rubina Accuses Sonali Of Using Foul Language; Rakhi Locks Horns With Aly
- News 'There will be consequences on farm protests': Sharad Pawar warns Centre
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Lifestyle Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
These Vivo Smartphones Have Received Price Hike In India
Due to the increase in the rates of GST on smartphones, OEMs have refreshed the prices of smartphones and most of the devices now cost a bit more than their original price.
Vivo has also increased the price of its smartphones. Here are the latest official prices of the Vivo smartphone.
Do note that, these are the official prices and might vary a bit from platform to platform.
The Vivo V17 with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage now costs Rs. 24,990 and the smartphone has received an overall price hike of Rs. 2,000. The Vivo V17 offers a quad-camera setup with an AMOLED display and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Vivo S1, powered by the MediaTek Helio P65 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage used to cost Rs. 15,990 and this model has also received a price hike of Rs. 2,000 and now costs Rs. 17,990.
Vivo S1 Pro
The Vivo S1 Pro, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC also offers a great set of cameras. This device with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage now retails for Rs. 20,990 and the device's price has been increased by Rs. 2,000.
The Vivo Y19 is also a mid-range smartphone with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. The smartphone has also received a price hike of Rs. 1,000 and the device now cost Rs. 14,990.
Vivo Y91i 2GB RAM
The base model of the Vivo Y91i with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage is an entry-level smartphone with a water-drop notch and a dual-camera system will now cost Rs. 7,990 and the device used to cost Rs. 6,990 confirming a total price hike of Rs. 1,000.
The Vivo V15, powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage has received a total price hike of Rs. 1,000 and the device now cost Rs. 12,990 in India.
The Vivo Y12 is also powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with 3GB RAM, 64GB storage and a massive 5,000 mAh battery have received a price hike of Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 10,990 is the new retail price of the phone.
The Vivo Y11, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage retails for Rs. 9,990 and the device has received a total price increase of Rs. 1,000.