TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Last week, Xiaomi announced the non-real Mi Mix smartphone with almost zero bezels on the sides. However, the phone doesn't feature a fully bezel-less display and it has a big chin bearing the front-facing camera.
Samsung manufactured the industry's first smartphone with an edge-to-edge display, namely, the Galaxy S6 Edge. At that point of time, the smartphone was a huge hit, which resulted in its successor, the Galaxy S7 Edge. It is worth noticing that the S7 Edge has many sales than the flat panel Galaxy S7.
Last week, alongside the Mi Note 2, Xiaomi announced a new smartphone- Mi Mix, which is the company's concept phone from future made live. The phone has no side bezels, however, it has a large chin to cover up the front-facing camera.
Now, a new concept arrived online showing that edge-to-edge displays are now gone and this concept makes way for the 'wraparound' displays. The concept further shows some images and they look like an iPhone images.
The interface also doesn't look like either Android or iOS and in an image, it is showing a screen of mobile payment and we are also expecting the fingerprint sensor embedded into the screen itself. The front-facing camera will be embedded into the screen itself.
This concept hopefully will be made real in near future considering the fact that Mi Mix is already up for sale in China.