TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
OnePlus is just another new company in the smartphone market, who never expected such a demand for their flagship killer. Needless to say, the demand for the OnePlus 2 went far above the no of stocks, in its initial launch.
The OnePlus 2 has once again making a buzz in the market with a price cut. Just to recall, it sports a 5.5-inch Full-HD display at 1080x1920 pixel resolution and 1500:1 contrast ratio. It is powered by a Snapdragon 810 chipset paired with Adreno 330 GPU and 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
In the camera department, the smartphone bears a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera featuring a 1.3-micron sensor, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash and OIS. Furthermore, it packed with a 3300mAh battery, USB Type-C connectivity with cable reversible at both ends and has a fingerprint sensor that can store up to 5 prints.
If you are planning to buy a smartphone, then you are on the right post. This post will let you know why it is worth considering OnePlus 2 as your latest device, have a look at the slider below.
The OnePlus 2 (16GB) was launched in India at Rs. 22,999 and the 64GB model was priced at Rs. 24,999. Now both smartphones got price cut. The 16GB model is now available for Rs. 20,999, where as the 64GB variant will now cost Rs. 22,999.
The OnePlus 2 is not the first smartphone to come with 4GB of RAM, but it is the most affordable smartphone that is equipped with 4GB RAM along with the Snapdragon 810 chipset.
Fingerprint scanner is now becoming the standard feature of every smartphone launch this year. OnePlus 2 has the fingerprint reader on the home button, which is just used for scanning and the button is not press-able.
In camera department, the smartphone bears a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera featuring a 1.3-micron sensor, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash and OIS. The laser autofocus allows the smartphone camera to focus super fast using a laser beam.
This was the first feature that the company confirmed before the launch of smartphone. The USB Type-C is an open standard, backward-compatible port which comes with significantly faster data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, and offers higher power output than traditional USB chargers.