- 19 hrs ago OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- 21 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 day ago Nothing Ear 2 Design Leaked; Personalized ANC and Dual Connectivity Tipped
- 1 day ago Oppo Find N2 Flip India Launch Tipped: Leaked Posters Intended To Hint About Arrival?
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Mid-Week Eviction: Who Will Become Top 5 Finalists Of Salman Khan's Show?
- Sports Serie A: Inter Milan vs AC Milan Live stream in India, Live telecast, schedule, predicted line up
- News The importance of HAL’s Helicopter Factory in Tumakuru which will be dedicated to nation by PM on Feb 6
- Lifestyle Lingashtakam: Know About Importance, Benefits, And Restrictions
- Education CUET UG 2023 Registration Soon; Check Details Here
- Travel Top 5 Must visit places in Ottawa, Canada
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy OnePlus 2 Right Now!
OnePlus is just another new company in the smartphone market, who never expected such a demand for their flagship killer. Needless to say, the demand for the OnePlus 2 went far above the no of stocks, in its initial launch.
The OnePlus 2 has once again making a buzz in the market with a price cut. Just to recall, it sports a 5.5-inch Full-HD display at 1080x1920 pixel resolution and 1500:1 contrast ratio. It is powered by a Snapdragon 810 chipset paired with Adreno 330 GPU and 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
In the camera department, the smartphone bears a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera featuring a 1.3-micron sensor, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash and OIS. Furthermore, it packed with a 3300mAh battery, USB Type-C connectivity with cable reversible at both ends and has a fingerprint sensor that can store up to 5 prints.
If you are planning to buy a smartphone, then you are on the right post. This post will let you know why it is worth considering OnePlus 2 as your latest device, have a look at the slider below.
The OnePlus 2 (16GB) was launched in India at Rs. 22,999 and the 64GB model was priced at Rs. 24,999. Now both smartphones got price cut. The 16GB model is now available for Rs. 20,999, where as the 64GB variant will now cost Rs. 22,999.
The OnePlus 2 is not the first smartphone to come with 4GB of RAM, but it is the most affordable smartphone that is equipped with 4GB RAM along with the Snapdragon 810 chipset.
Fingerprint scanner is now becoming the standard feature of every smartphone launch this year. OnePlus 2 has the fingerprint reader on the home button, which is just used for scanning and the button is not press-able.
In camera department, the smartphone bears a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera featuring a 1.3-micron sensor, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash and OIS. The laser autofocus allows the smartphone camera to focus super fast using a laser beam.
This was the first feature that the company confirmed before the launch of smartphone. The USB Type-C is an open standard, backward-compatible port which comes with significantly faster data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, and offers higher power output than traditional USB chargers.