- 4 hrs ago Oppo Pad Air Launching On May 23 Alongside Reno8 Series; Expected Features, Pricing
- 5 hrs ago Key Takeaways From First UFO Public Hearing; We Might Not Be Alone Afterall
- 5 hrs ago Realme Narzo 50 Pro Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite: Which 5G Phone Worth Buying?
- 7 hrs ago Xbox Series X India Restock Tomorrow: How And Where To Pre-Order Xbox Series X
- News Monitoring the situation: MEA on reports of second Chinese bridge over Pangong Tso lake
- Sports IPL 2022: RCB vs GT: Virat Kohli powers Royal Challengers to smooth win; stay alive in playoffs race
- Finance Shriram City Union Finance Hikes Interest Rates On Fixed Deposits, Check Latest Rates Here
- Movies Archana Puran Singh Reveals Her Co-Star Criticised Her Comedy Skills On Sets Of Her First TV Show
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio To Debut On June 20
- Lifestyle Stunner Alert! Sobhita Dhulipala looks spell-binding in golden gown PICS
- Education CUET PG 2022 Registration Begins Today, Exam To Be Held In July, Check Details
- Travel Kashmir Great Lakes Trek - this Monsoon visit the most beautiful trek in India
How to Unlock your Samsung Phone if You've Forgotten the Lock Screen Pattern, PIN or Password
Every modern smartphone comes with some sort of lock screen security to keep the device and its contents secure from the prying eyes from gaining access to your data.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 Might Arrive Soon
While you have secured your phone with a PIN, password or pattern to protect your device and the data stored in it, there are increased chances for you to forget the same. It could be really horrible to forget the lock screen password, pattern or PIN as you will not be able to access the device anymore.
Fortunately, there are several methods to gain access to your smartphone by bypassing the lock screen security. Below, we will detail some methods that will let you know how you can unlock your Samsung device without the lock screen security PIN, password or pattern.
Use Android Device Manager to unlock your Phone
One of the ways to unlock the phone is Android Device Manager. On a computer or other mobile phone, you need to visit the website, google.com/android/devicemanager. Sign in using your Google login details used on your locked phone. Then, select the device you need to unlock and select ‘Lock'. Enter a temporary password and click ‘Lock' again. You will get a confirmation below the box with three buttons - Ring, Lock and Erase. Now, you will get a password field on your phone in which you should enter the temporary password. This should unlock your phone. You can change the same later.
Use Google login to unlock the lock screen pattern
This method works on devices that run on Android 4.4 KitKat and below. This is a faster way to unlock your smartphone. If you don't remember your lock screen pattern, you can enter wrong patterns for more five or more times and select the option - Forgot Pattern. You can enter the backup Pin or Google login details. This will unlock your smartphones.
Use Samsung's Find My Mobile tool
If your Samsung device is registered with a Samsung account beforehand, you can unlock it with the Find My Mobile tool. Go to the tool and sign in using the Samsung login details. You will see your registered phone on the left and there will be an option 'Unlock my screen'. Choose unlock and wait for a few seconds and you will get a notification telling that the screen is unlocked.
Try custom recovery to disable the lock screen
To try this method, there should be a SD card in your phone. In fact, this is an advanced way to unlock the device. Download the ZIP file, Pattern Password Disable on your computer and save it on your phone's SD card. Insert the card in your phone and reboot the phone into recovery. Flash the ZIP file on the SD card and reboot the device. Your phone will boot up without a locked screen. It will show a password or gesture lock screen and you need to just type any password or make a gesture to unlock the phone.
Factory reset should be the last resort
Of course, doing a factory reset will erase all the data you have saved on your phone. Hence, this should be the last resort to unlock your phone if you have forgotten the password, PIN or pattern.