- 20 min ago Google Pixel 5 Expected To Launch With Reverse Wireless Charging Support
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Clamshell Design Phone With Flex Mode Launched In India: Price And Specs
- 2 hrs ago Wings Troopers Review: Comfortable Design, Great Performance And More
- 2 hrs ago ISRO To Keep Eyes On Border With GISAT 1 Satellite Launching In March
- News If you change your spot, your fight will not die down: Mediators tell Shaheen Bagh protesters
- Sports Pragyan Ojha announces retirement from all forms of cricket; thanks MS Dhoni, VVS Laxman for helping him in his career
- Movies Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Full Movie Gets Leaked Online To Download In HD!
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2020: Look Your Traditional Best With These Bollywood Divas-Inspired Saris
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Xiaomi Black Friday Sale Offers: Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi 7a, Note 7 Pro And More On Discounts
While Flipkart and Amazon are offering valuable deals on handsets, the official websites of these phones seem no less attractive than these E-commerce sites in terms of offers. Xiaomi which registered itself as the most trusted smartphone brand in India, is currently offering its many handsets at attractive deals, under a scheme called "Black Friday Sale". With the sale, Xiaomi will make a huge rise by the end of 2019.
Black Friday sale is going to start from November 29th to December 2nd 2019. During the sale, the users will get a 10% instant discount on HDFC bank cards and EMI. As a part of 'Deal Busters', you will get flash sales of one hour at 10AM, 4PM and 6PM, on November 29.
You will get up to Rs. 12,000 off on buying these devices across Mi.com. Some more offers include Mi screen protect from Rs. 299, Mi protect from Rs. 399, and Mi extended warranty from Rs. 399.
The smartphone is available at Rs. 5,299 for its 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM option. You will get Rs. 2,200 Cashback + 125 GB additional data with Jio, on buying the phone.
Redmi Note 7 Pro
You will get a discount of Rs. 5,000 off, and hence the new price tag of the device is from Rs. 11,999. You can use Mi Protect starting from Rs. 999 for securing your device against accidental and liquid damages.
Redmi Note 7s
The mobile phone comes at Rs. 8,999 for 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM option. Its key specs are a 48MP + 5MP rear camera setup, 13MP AI selfie sensor, 4,000mAh battery, and Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor.
It is priced at Rs. 6,990 for 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM option. On buying the handset via Mi.com, you will get double data and instant cashback worth up to Rs. 2,400 with Jio.
It can even be purchased from Rs. 12,999 for the given 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. You will seek extra benefits on purchasing the device Mi exchange offers.
Redmi K20 Pro
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 25,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM variant. It comes with a 4,000mAh battery, AI triple rear cameras, 7th gen in-display fingerprint scanner, pop-up selfie camera, and an FHD+ display.
The phone's variant of 6GB RAM/64GB ROM is available at Rs. 19,999. The device is a plethora of features like a 6.39-inch AMOLED display, 4,000mAh battery, and a triple AI rear camera setup.
The smartphone is available at Rs. 15,999 for its 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM option. The handset comes with LiquidCool technology, AI dual rear cameras, 20MP front camera, and a Snapdragon 845 chipset.
The smartphone is available at Rs. 4,499 for its 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM option. The device sports a 5-inch HD display and gets powered by Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor.