TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
With the improvement in technologies and software, the ability to hack into others privacy have become normal. One such act is the leaking of pictures and specifications of the smartphone even before the launch of that device.
With one picture, we can almost make out the entire specifications of the device, if not the rumored specifications at least. Now, this is happening often with most of the branded smartphone, killing the curiosity.
Today, we have come up with the rumored specifications of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi6 smartphones, which is expected to get some seriously cool updates. Do swirl through the below sliders.
The purported Mi6 is expected to come with enhanced screen when compared Mi5. This time, Xiaomi might employ a 4K screen with 4096 x 2160 resolution, giving an amazing 700 ppi.
It the rumor turns out to be true, the Mi6 will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 823 processor with the clocking speed at 2.7 GHz.
The so-called Mi6 has a chance of coming with 6GB RAM under the hood, with an inbuilt memory of around 32GB/64GB. However, we are not sure about the expansion slot of this device yet.
Some reports say, that the Xiaomi Mi6 will come with 23MP rear camera and 12MP/16MP front camera. Also, the most expected feature is the rumored retina eye scanner.
This time, the company might employ integrated wireless charging, and an enhanced rapid charging feature.