TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Xiaomi Mi6 to Come up With Enhanced Specifications! Check Out!
With the improvement in technologies and software, the ability to hack into others privacy have become normal. One such act is the leaking of pictures and specifications of the smartphone even before the launch of that device.
With one picture, we can almost make out the entire specifications of the device, if not the rumored specifications at least. Now, this is happening often with most of the branded smartphone, killing the curiosity.
Today, we have come up with the rumored specifications of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi6 smartphones, which is expected to get some seriously cool updates. Do swirl through the below sliders.
The purported Mi6 is expected to come with enhanced screen when compared Mi5. This time, Xiaomi might employ a 4K screen with 4096 x 2160 resolution, giving an amazing 700 ppi.
It the rumor turns out to be true, the Mi6 will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 823 processor with the clocking speed at 2.7 GHz.
The so-called Mi6 has a chance of coming with 6GB RAM under the hood, with an inbuilt memory of around 32GB/64GB. However, we are not sure about the expansion slot of this device yet.
Some reports say, that the Xiaomi Mi6 will come with 23MP rear camera and 12MP/16MP front camera. Also, the most expected feature is the rumored retina eye scanner.
This time, the company might employ integrated wireless charging, and an enhanced rapid charging feature.