- Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Mi 6 Commemorative Edition announced today
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite and Mi 8 Pro announced with 24.8MP selfie camera; price starts Rs. 15,000
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A first sale on Amazon and Poco F1 flash sale on Flipkart: Offers and discounts
- Xiaomi Poco F1 skins now available for Rs 299: How to apply Poco F1 Mobile Skin?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is on sale for Rs 14,000 on AliExpress before launch
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro hands-on video leak; up for preorder in China
With the improvement in technologies and software, the ability to hack into others privacy have become normal. One such act is the leaking of pictures and specifications of the smartphone even before the launch of that device.
With one picture, we can almost make out the entire specifications of the device, if not the rumored specifications at least. Now, this is happening often with most of the branded smartphone, killing the curiosity.
Today, we have come up with the rumored specifications of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi6 smartphones, which is expected to get some seriously cool updates. Do swirl through the below sliders.
The purported Mi6 is expected to come with enhanced screen when compared Mi5. This time, Xiaomi might employ a 4K screen with 4096 x 2160 resolution, giving an amazing 700 ppi.
It the rumor turns out to be true, the Mi6 will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 823 processor with the clocking speed at 2.7 GHz.
The so-called Mi6 has a chance of coming with 6GB RAM under the hood, with an inbuilt memory of around 32GB/64GB. However, we are not sure about the expansion slot of this device yet.
Some reports say, that the Xiaomi Mi6 will come with 23MP rear camera and 12MP/16MP front camera. Also, the most expected feature is the rumored retina eye scanner.
This time, the company might employ integrated wireless charging, and an enhanced rapid charging feature.