- Xiaomi smartphones that are getting Android Oreo update: Redmi Note 5, Mi Mix 2, Mi A1 and more
- Xiaomi Mi Credit personal loan service launched in India
- Android 8.1 Oreo update suspended for the Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Alleged Xiaomi Redmi 6 images leak: Display notch, dual rear cameras and more
- Xiaomi MIUI 10, Mi 8, Mi Band 3 and more to be announced on May 31
- Android 8.1 Oreo now available for the Redmi Note 5 Pro
At an event held in August, Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi Note 4 with insane specifications at a mere price tag. The Meizu M5 also has an attractive price tag. Here's how both the smartphones face against each other.
Smaller Display on Meizu M5
The newly announced Meizu M5 comes with a 5.2-inch 720p panel and the Redmi Note 4 comes with the same 5.5-inch 1080p display as its predecessor.
Redmi Note 4 is More Powerful!
On paper, the Redmi Note 4 comes with the MediaTek Helio X20 chipset along with a Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. On the flip side, the Meizu M5 comes with an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 chipset.
Both Phones Come in Two RAM Variants
Both the smartphones feature a 13MP camera on the rear along with a single tone LED flash and a 5MP snapper on the front for covering up the selfies.
Redmi Note 4 has a huge battery
In terms of battery, the Redmi Note 4 comes with a 4100mAh battery capacity, which will be more than enough to last for two days and the Meizu M5 has a slightly smaller 3070mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 boots Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box with Xiaomi's MIUI 8 on top of it. The Meizu M5 is the company's first smartphone to run Yun OS built on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.