- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite listed for sale ahead of launch
- Eros Now and Xiaomi Mi TV enter into distribution partnership
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Explorer Edition with translucent strap teased by company
- Xiaomi teases the launch of the Xiaomi Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite: 2 is better than 1
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition sale to debut on July 24, to cost around Rs. 37,000
- Highly anticipated upcoming Xiaomi smartphones: Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite, POCOPHONE and Mi Max 3
There have been numerous rumours floating around the internet that the Mi Note 2 will also be launched alongside the Mi 5s on the 27th. This aside, a latest rumour hints at a new device which is being referred as the Mi Note 2 Pro.
Apparently, the Mi Note 2 Pro is expected to feature a colossal 8GB of RAM and is rumoured to come with a chipset clocked at 2.6GHz.
Here's a list of features to expect from what's being called as the Mi Note 2 Pro.
Colossal 8GB of RAM
While many flagship manufacturers are making do with 4GB of RAM, the Xiaomi is prepping to launch a phone with 8GB of RAM. According to the rumours, the Mi Note 2 Pro could pack a humongous 8GB of RAM.
Snapdragon 821 chipset onboard
While the rumours don't indicate what chipset is being used in the Mi Note 2 Pro, they hint at a quad-core 2.6GHz CPU which could most likely be the Snapdragon 821 SoC.
Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box
The Mi Note 2 Pro is rumoured to run the latest Android's operating system - the Android 7.0 Nougat with a layer of Xiaomi's own MIUI 8 on top of it.
Click Here for New Android Smartphones Best Online Deals
252GB of internal storage space
The screenshot posted on Weibo also reveals that the Mi Note 2 Pro will come with 256GB of internal storage space. If true, this would be a happy welcome, especially for the shutterbugs or for the those who like to store oodles of multimedia files.
There are no rumours on the launch date of the Mi Note 2 Pro. However, considering Xiaomi's history, we can expect the device to be launched a few moths after the launch of Mi Note 2 which is rumoured to be launched on September 27 (since the company launched the Mi Note Pro a few months after the launch of Mi Note).
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals