TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
According to the recent rumors, Facebook is prepping its own smartphone. Some sources claim that the company is in the process of recruiting hardware engineers for a device that is expected to be launched by 2013. However, we don't know when the Facebook Phone will hit the market.
Designer Michal Bonikowski has created a concept of this phone on Yanko Design to give us an idea on how it could look like. It features a sleek case with the blue signature of Facebook. The device is made of metal and it has a 4.2 inch display. It has an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front facing camera. He has included a docking station to charge the device in the design.
In 2010, Facebook was reported to work on a smartphone. The sources claimed that the initiative was stopped in between due to some development issues. In April, HTC and Facebook were reported to be working together to develop a social network centric device codenamed Buffy. In May, it was reported that Facebook is recruiting former Apple engineers to build the hardware for the smartphone.
What do you think about the concept design?
Courtesy: Yanko Design