TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Gallery: Concept Design of Facebook Phone
According to the recent rumors, Facebook is prepping its own smartphone. Some sources claim that the company is in the process of recruiting hardware engineers for a device that is expected to be launched by 2013. However, we don't know when the Facebook Phone will hit the market.
Designer Michal Bonikowski has created a concept of this phone on Yanko Design to give us an idea on how it could look like. It features a sleek case with the blue signature of Facebook. The device is made of metal and it has a 4.2 inch display. It has an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front facing camera. He has included a docking station to charge the device in the design.
In 2010, Facebook was reported to work on a smartphone. The sources claimed that the initiative was stopped in between due to some development issues. In April, HTC and Facebook were reported to be working together to develop a social network centric device codenamed Buffy. In May, it was reported that Facebook is recruiting former Apple engineers to build the hardware for the smartphone.
What do you think about the concept design?
Courtesy: Yanko Design