TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
With each passing day, the Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 smartphone segment is being populated with more and more handsets. Phone makers have understood that the price bracket is a sweet spot for the urban Indian consumer. To add to this price bracket, Intex has introduced a new smartphone, the Aqua i4. Apart from this, the company has also introduced another smartphone, the Cloud Y2. Both devices were listed on the comapny's website earlier today.
Starting off with the Intex Aqua i4 (Rs. 9,490), the handset comes with an abundant 5-inch capacitative touch screen, dual sim capability(Normal SIM + micro SIM) and runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. A 1.2 GHz dual core processor powers the device. For imaging, there's an 8MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash and a 1.3MP front-facing camera for those self-portraits. When connectivity is concerned, the device offers all the basics, including 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS. There's also a standard 3.5mm jack for audio and FM radio.
Moving onto the less expensive Intex Cloud Y5 (Rs. 6,190), it has a slightly smaller 4.5 inch capacitative touch screen, Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and of course, Dual SIM capability (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby. A 1GHz processor powers the handset, while a 3.2MP rear camera allows you to snap pictures. There's also a VGA camera in the front. For connectivity, there's 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
The company is yet to release information on battery life, RAM and internal memory. Both devices are expected to be available in black and white colors.
Stay tuned to Gizbot for more updates.