TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
The Nokia Lumia 625 will always be remembered as company's first large display smartphone. It's a low-end smartphone, which is said to be retail in India with an estimated price of Rs. 14,990.
Nokia has realized that to succeed in the market, the tech vendor should continue to make large display handsets. That is said, Nokia is pretty confident with its strategy and reportedly making smartphone with a 5.2-inch display.
The Finnish giant is said to be making Lumia 825, a mid-range WP8 handset. Interestingly, it will be the first handset made by Nokia featuring a large 5.2-inch display. The device was recently spotted on Chinese site dospy. As of now, the details about Lumia 825 are pretty thin. Except display size and quad-core processor nothing much is known to us. It should be priced somewhere around Rs. 21,990 in the Indian market.
As per the listing, Nokia Lumia 825 will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 powered quad-core processor. Though, it will have a 5.2-inch display, but don't get excited to see Full HD resolution displays just yet. Microsoft is set announce GDR3 update.
With new update rolling out sometime later this year, the right time to see Nokia made phablet either later this year or early next year.
Meanwhile, Nokia is busy promoting its recently launched Lumia 925 in the Indian market. The device was earlier spotted on Flipkart with a price tag of Rs. 33,999. Now another retailer Infibeam is also selling Lumia 925 at same launched price.
Nokia Lumia 925 could be an alternative to recently launched Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom. The former device packs a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display with resolution of 1,280 x 768 pixels, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, Wi-Fi, 3G, Qi wireless charging (optional), NFC, an 8.7-mega pixel rear facing camera with dual LED flashlight, A-GPS, a 2,000mAh Li Ion battery, and weighs 139grams only.