TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
A High-End Motorola Smartphone is About to Receive Android Lollipop Update
This update will be rolled out in batches and will reach everyone in few days time. Users can also check manually by going to Settings > System Updates.
According to the company, this update brings usual Lollipop specific changes like material design, enhanced notifications, Smart Lock and performance improvements.
Moving on to the specifications of the device, it comes packed with 5.2-inch QHD display, 21 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie cam, Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset with 2.7 GHz quad-core Krait CPU, 3GB of RAM, and a 3,900 mAh battery.
Few days before informatin about the Motorola's next high-end smartphone named as Calisto was leaked by the import listing from Zauba, the Indian database.
Also, the leaked report from TotalTech revealed that the so-called Moto X (3rd Gen) is expected to have a 5.64-inch Quad-HD (1440×2560 pixels) display with a pixel density of 564ppi on offer.
While it is also said to be powered by a Snapdragon chipset along with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM, where 21GB will be available for the users.