TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The year has just begun and we have been coming across a fair share of leaks and rumors revealing vital details of the upcoming smartphones. One such upcoming device that surfaced on rumors and speculations is the LG G7 that is likely to be unveiled in the coming months. Over the past few days, the LG G7 made it to the headlines for several reasons despite the fact that the launches at the CES 2018 were in the limelight.
Recent reports shed light on the complete specifications of the LG flagship for this year. Now, a render of the LG G7 has emerged online by TigerMobiles. The render shows the front of the device confirming that there will be an 18:9 aspect ratio display and a dual selfie camera setup as well. The latter goes in line with the previous reports as there were speculations that there will be dual front-facing cameras on the G7.
Besides the camera, the render clearly shows the full-screen design of the smartphone with negligent bezel at the sides and bottom and a thin strip at the top to house the selfie camera and sensors. Undoubtedly, the fingerprint sensor will be at the rear along with the dual camera setup.
Snapdragon 845 or Snapdragon 835?
When it comes to the innards, there are contradictory reports those are making the rounds online. While one of the recent reports pointed out that the device will use the latest Snapdragon 845 SoC and that is probably delaying its launch, the listing of the "Future LG G7" on the company's website shows that it will come with Fast Charge 4.0 support that is the quick charging technology present in the Snapdragon 835 SoC.
MWC 2018 launch doubtful
Though we have been coming across reports that the LG G7 might be unveiled during the MWC 2018 tech show late in February, it is likely that the launch will happen. There are reports tipping that the announcement could be pushed to mid-March. The recent speculation is that the mass production of the flagship smartphone from LG will debut only in March and that it will be released in its home market South Korea only in the second half of April.