- 5 hrs ago Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- 12 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- 14 hrs ago Vodafone-Idea Requires Additional Investment To Match Reliance Jio's Postpaid Plans
- 14 hrs ago How To Watch Content From Disney+ Hotstar On Smart TVs
- News Grossly incompetent: Donald Trump on Kamala Harris
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Sports Suarez joins Atletico: Thirteen trophies, 283 games and 198 goals – forward's Barca career in numbers
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Apple iPhone SE With A13 Bionic Chipset Launched For Rs. 42,500 In India
Apple has finally taken wraps off its compact iPhone. The Apple iPhone SE is now official, becoming the most affordable iPhone based on the A13 Bionic chipset. One of the key aspects of the iPhone SE is its compact design. It sports a 4.7-inch HD Retina display with support for Dolby Atmos audio and HDR 10 playback. It uses a haptic touch for quick actions, which mimics the 3D touch.
In terms of looks and aesthetics, the iPhone SE has borrows its design from the iPhone 8, packing an all-glass unibody design that offers features like wireless charging and water resistance (IP67). Just like the iPhone 8, the new iPhone SE the Touch ID made out of sapphire crystal instead of the Face ID seen on the iPhone XR and the iPhone 11.
Affordable Yet Powerful iPhone
The iPhone SE is not just affordable, it is also one of the most powerful iPhones that one can buy. It is based on the same A13 Bionic chipset, which powers devices like the iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The A13 Bionic is one of the fastest and efficient processors to be used on a smartphone with a dedicated eight-core neural engine. In terms of connectivity, the iPhone SE supports Wi-Fi 6 and also offers dual SIM support (e-SIM + physical SIM).
The device has a 12MP f/1.8 primary camera (same as the iPhone XR) with support for 4K video recording at 60fps and offers features like portrait mode and portrait effect. There is a 7MP front camera with an f/2.2 aperture with support for 1080p video recording and portrait mode.
Price And Availability
The Apple iPhone SE will be available in India in black, white and (PRODUCT)RED color variants. It comes in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB internal storage and the base model retails for Rs. 42,500.
What We Think Of The New iPhone SE
It looks like Apple has seen the amount of success with the iPhone XR and the iPhone 11 have received in price-sensitive markets. The iPhone SE 2020 is a great device that does not compromise on performance and is definitely the iPhone for someone who needs a flagship smartphone that is compact and offers the best possible experience. The only caveat on the iPhone SE is the absence of the Face ID.
Affordable flagship Android smartphones are likely to take a hit with the launch of the iPhone SE, as it is now affordable and is packed with the latest features that everyone desires from the latest iPhones.