TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Apple is in the headlines for the past few days as the company has unveiled the latest generation iPhones on Tuesday. The good news for the Apple fans in India is that the company has revealed the launch date and pricing of the device in India.
Yesterday, we got to know that a few offline retailers such as Redington India, Rashi Peripherals, and Brightstar will sell the new iPhones in the country. According to a recent BGR India report, the online availability of the three new iPhones will be exclusive to Flipkart.
The iPhones will be available in two storage variants - 64GB and 256GB. The iPhone 8 will be priced at Rs. 64,000 and Rs. 77,000 while the iPhone 8 Plus will be priced at Rs. 73,000 and Rs. 86,000. The iPhone X will be priced at Rs. 89,000 and Rs. 102,000.
Also, the release date will be September 29 for the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus while the most expensive iPhone X will be released on November 3. The pre-orders will start on September 22 and October 27 for the iPhone 8 duo and iPhone X respectively.
Wondering what makes the iPhone X this expensive and causes a delay in the same? Well, it is the special anniversary edition model that comes with a major overhaul. The device features thin bezels around the screen, features an edge-to-edge OLED screen with Super Retina Display and a new biometric feature called Face ID for authentication purposes.
All the new iPhones including the iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X run on iOS 11 out of the box and are powered by the new and most powerful Apple A11 chipset. The iPhone X and 8 Plus feature a dual camera setup at the rear as in the iPhone 7 Plus but the former has a vertical arrangement for the two camera lenses.