TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The Asus ROG Phone is the first gaming-smartphone from Asus with an overclocked Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC @2.96 GHz is now available in the United States of America for $1099 (Rs 78,333). Here are the complete details on the Asus ROG Phone.
Asus ROG Phone accessories pricing
- ROG Mobile Desktop Dock - $229.99 (Rs 21429.79) (Used to connect the smartphone to a monitor).
- ROG TwinView Dock - $399.99 (Rs 28573.29) (Acts as a secondary display)
- ROG Gamevice Controller - $89.99 (Rs 6428.44) (Physical controllers for the ROG Phone)
- ROG WiGig Dock - $329.99 (Rs 23572.84)
- ROG Professional Dock - $119.99 (Rs 14286.29)
- ROG Phone Case - $59.99 (Rs 4285.39
Asus ROG Phone specifications
The Asus ROG Phone comes with a 6-inch OLED display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080, offering a refresh rate of 90Hz with support for HDR and 1mn response time. This is the only smartphone, which offers has an OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The ROG Phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with a clock speed of 2.95 GHz to offer improved gaming performance, compared to a flagship smartphone with standard Snapdragon 845 SoC with 2.8 GHz clock speed. The overclocked Snapdragon is coupled with 8 GB of RAM and 128/512 GB of internal storage.
Just like the Asus ZenFone 5z, the smartphone has a dual camera setup with a 12 MP (f/1.7 aperture) primary RGB sensor and an 8 MP (f/2.0 aperture) wide-angle lens. There is an 8 MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording capability, whereas the primary camera can record 4K videos @60fps.
The smartphone runs on a tweaked version of the Zen UI on top of Android 8.1 Oreo and is expected to receive Android 9 Pie update in early 2019. The software comes with a lot of gaming-centric features like Game Boost (X Mode)Mode, which will allocate all the available resources (RAM and processing power) for gaming, offering a lag-free gaming experience. This feature can be turned on by squeezing the smartphone.
A 4000 mAh battery drives the smartphone with ASUS HyperCharge technology, which can charge the battery from 0 to 100% in 30 minutes.