TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
BlackBerry Passport Running Android Lollipop OS Leaked
Last week, GizBot reported the BlackBerry's plan to launch smartphone that runs on stock Android operating system.
Now, a purported image of BlackBerry Passport running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system has been spotted. The image was posted on the Twitter by a BlackBerry developer.
The leaked image shows the 'About Phone' screen in the BlackBerry Passport smartphone, displaying Android version and model number of the device. The phone's model is denoted as BlackBerry Passport SQW-ANDS.
However, BlackBerry OS is already emulate Android apps on most of the devices, but the experience is not always smooth.
Meanwhile, GizBot's earlier report, BlackBerry Android powered smartphone will be a slider form factor with physical keyboard that folds. The company has teased a mobile at MWC, that featured a curved screen and a fold-out keyboard.
BlackBerry plans to launch high-end slider smartphone, which is called as Venice. It is rumored that the Venice might come with Android or BB10 OS options and BlackBerry will allow users to choose between two operating systems.