TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
BlackBerry Prague: The First Android Smartphone To Be Launched In August
Rumors are heating up with BlackBerry's plan on releasing the Android running smartphone instead of its very own BB10 operating system. Latest rumors suggests that the BlackBerry Prague might be the first Android smartphone by the Canadian smartphone maker.
Earlier reports claims that, BlackBerry's Android powered smartphone will be a slider phone with physical keyboard that folds. Meanwhile, at MWC, BlackBerry teased a mobile codenamed 'Venice' that featured a curved screen and a fold-out keyboard.
Ever since rumors of Android running BlackBerry have abound, it has been believed that the BlackBerry Venice would be the company's first smartphone running Android operating system. However, a fresh report by N4BB claims that, BlackBerry will first enter the Android market with the low-end smartphone.
With the recent update, the BlackBerry Prague is to be believed as the first Android smartphone by BlackBerry that will feature all touch similar to the Z3. The report further suggests that the BlackBerry is expected to launch its first Android powered Prague sometime in August ahead of the launch of the Venice and targeting the Prague at emerging markets.
Meanwhile, a purported image of BlackBerry Passport running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system has been spotted. The image was posted on the Twitter by a BlackBerry developer.
The leaked image shows the 'About Phone' screen in the BlackBerry Passport smartphone, displaying Android version and model number of the device. The phone's model is denoted as BlackBerry Passport SQW-ANDS.