- 16 min ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 1 hr ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 2 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- 3 hrs ago ViewSonic launches VX2458-C-mhd display for gaming
- News Anil Ambani to withdraw defamation suits against Congres, National Herald
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Sports Dhoni has a massive role to play for India in ICC World Cup: Shastri
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Flagship ZTE Axon 10 Pro with F2FS storage system officially launched
Axon 10 Pro is the first smartphone to use the F2FS file system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC
ZTE, the Chinese smartphone maker has officially launched its latest flagship smartphone, the ZTE Axon 10 Pro and the ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G in China. These are the two flagship smartphones from the brand, and here is the complete information about the same, which was announced initially at MWC 2019.
The only difference between the 5G and the non 5G moniker is connectivity, as both smartphones are based on the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, and uses the F2FS file system, which offers better read and write speed compared to the EXT4 file system.
The ZTE Axon 10 Pro has a 6.41-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution, along with a tiny water-drop notch cut out at the top to house the 20 MP selfie camera. The phone incorporates an in-display fingerprint sensor, which is an optical fingerprint reader, where a camera captures your fingerprints, and analyses the same to unlock the device.
With respect to storage, one can choose between 6, 8, or 12 GB of RAM with 128 or 256 GB of internal storage. The device does feature dual nano-SIM card slots with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE on both the slots.
The main camera unit consists of a 48 MP primary RGB sensor with an f/1.7 aperture, a 20 MP super wide angle lens, and an 8 MP telephoto lens. A 4000 mAh Li-ion battery powers the smartphone, backed by fast charging via USB type-C port. Just like the majority of modern flagship smartphones, the ZTE Axon 10 Pro misses out on a 3.5mm headphone jack. Lastly, the phone runs on Android 9 Pie OS with a custom skin on top.
Price and availability
In China, the smartphone will be available from the 7th of May. The base variant with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage for 3199 Yuan or Rs 32,500, and the high-end variant with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage retails for 4199 Yuan or Rs 43,000.