TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
The festive season is here and all the major e-commerce giants have started offering sale discounts and other lucrative offers on their platforms. Flipkart's Big Billion Day sale has also gone live and as a part of the sale, the company is offering a wide range of products across different categories at discounts. We already have seen a number of deals that are offered on smartphones and other consumer electronics products, now; it's the Cupertino tech giant which is offering some exciting offers on the new-gen iPhones including iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
The new-generation of iPhones comes with a hefty price tag which surely is going to burn some holes in the pocket. However, this will be the first time that both the flagship smartphones by Apple will receive a price cut.
As a part of the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale, both the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have received a discount of 5 percent over its original pricing. This means that you can avail a discount of flat Rs 5,000 on the purchase of the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. The iPhone XS comes with a price tag of Rs 99,900 in India and following the discount you can buy one for Rs 94,900. Whereas, the iPhone XS Max which comes with a price tag of Rs 1,09,900 can be purchased for Rs 1,04,900 during the Big Billion Days sale.
In addition to the aforementioned discount of 5 percent, you can also get an additional discount of 10 percent on the purchase of both the new-gen iPhones. To avail the additional 10 percent off you need to make a purchase using HDFC Bank credit or debit card. You can also get up to Rs 18,000 off on the exchange of your old smartphone. You also can avail no-cost EMI option starting at Rs 3,485 per month.
iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max features:
The iPhone XS packs a 5.8-inch Super AMOLED display, whereas, the iPhone XS Max features a bigger 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display. Both the smartphones are powered by an A12 Bionic chip which is paired with 4GB of RAM. Both the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are available in three different storage variants including 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB.