- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- 1 hr ago Lenovo Tab K10 Tablet With MediaTek Helio P22T, Android 11 OS Announced In India; Features, Price
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart Oppo Fantastic Days Sale 2021: Special Diwali Discount Offers On Oppo Smartphones
- 2 hrs ago iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Legend India Launch Imminent; What All To Expect?
- Sports IPL 2022 New Teams List: Name, Auction/Bid Price, Owners Info
- Education Punjab MARKFED Admit Card 2021 Released, Here’s How To Download
- Automobiles Mini Electric India Launch Teased — Brit Icon Goes Green
- Movies Samantha And Naga Chaitanya's Friends Keeping Distance From The Couple Post Their Separation: Reports
- News Being targeted over dead mother, her religion, alleges NCB's Sameer Wankhede
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
Get a OnePlus 6 for free before the launch
OnePlus is back with its 'The Lab' program, in which the company will give out its upcoming OnePlus 6 smartphone to 15 reviewers before the official launch. Know how you will get it.
OnePlus is back with its 'The Lab' program, in which the company will give out its upcoming OnePlus 6 smartphone to 15 reviewers before the official launch. The Lab is the process which company use to gather feedback on its products from the experts.
The reviewers have the chance to do a hands-on full review of OnePlus 6 and keep the flagship phone as well. Interested users can sign up for the program 'The Lab -OnePlus 6 Edition' by filling up a form in English. The deadline for the submissions is 10:00 pm EDT, May 2, 2018, which is 7:30 AM IST (May 3) on conversion.
"The Lab is back! In preparation for the launch of the OnePlus 6, 15 reviewers will be chosen to go hands-on with our latest flagship. If you know your RAM from your ROM, and have a way with words, join the Lab. We can't wait to hear what you have to say," OnePlus said in a post.Those who get selected will be the first ones to get the OnePlus 6.
OnePlus has also mentioned some terms and rules which will be followed by the reviewers.
Entries in English Only.
- If chosen, you agree to complete all requirements on time and in an honest manner; if you are not able to do so, you agree to return the device in its original condition and give your spot to the next candidate.
- As a reviewer, you agree to provide OnePlus with the free right to use and publish any production materials (video, pictures, articles, etc.) that are generated and submitted during the review period.
- When you apply, your entry will be added automatically to an internal backup reviewer list. We reserve the right to contact backup reviewers for additional review purposes during the selection period.
- OnePlus reserves all rights to this event. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of OnePlus.
The entry for OnePlus 6 review application form can be filled by answering some simple question such as, whether the user currently owns a OnePlus or not, their country region, a short review on the current smartphone they are using and more.
Those who filled the form also have to give links to their social media account, a review video. All the 15 selected reviewers will get one OnePlus 6 unit for review.