- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Gionee Marathon M5 Plus set to launch on December 21
After having launched the Marathon M5 in India the Chinese smartphone maker Gionee is all set to launch an enhanced variant of the smartphone dubbed the Marathon M5 Plus.
Gionee has posted a teaser on Weibo which states that the Marathon M5 Plus will be launched on December 21 in China. As expected the company hasn't given any details regarding the upcoming smartphone. However going by the 'Plus' moniker we can expect the device to come with a larger battery.
The Gionee Marathon M5 was launched a few day back exclusively via Flipkart at a price of Rs 17,999. The USP of the smartphone lies in the 6020mAh battery which is located on the inside. As per the company statement the battery inside the Marathon M5 can last upto 4 days of usage.
Other features of the Gionee Marathon M5 include a 5 inch HD (1280x720p) AMOLED display, 64 bit Mediatek 6735 SoC with four cores clocked at 1.3GHz each and 2GB of RAM.
Furthermore the Marathon M5 supports Reverse Charging functionality which means that you can charge your other devices. In terms of storage the Gionee Marathon M5 comes with a 16GB of onboard storage and runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 with the company's own Amigo UI 3.1 on top.