- 55 min ago Massive Discounts On Roomba & Bravaa Smart Vacuum Cleaners: Black Friday Sale
- 1 hr ago Constitution Day Quiz 2020: Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Lava To Manufacture Nokia And Motorola Smartphones: Report
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Glenmark Pharma Included In Dow Jones Sustainability Index For The Third Year In A Row
- Movies Kapil Sharma Hits Back At Troll Claiming the Comedian Might Get Arrested In Drugs Case
- News Democracy was put to test this year says Joe Biden
- Lifestyle Meenakshi Sundareshwar: Sanya Malhotra’s Traditional Look As South Indian Bride Has All Our Hearts
- Sports India vs Australia: Aaron Finch satisfied with make up of his team ahead of ODI series opener
- Automobiles Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Google Pixel 4a With Snapdragon 730 SoC Likely To Launch On July 13
It is no more a secret that Google's planning on launching a new budget smartphone -- the Pixel 4a for quite some time. According to the known leakster Jon Prosser, the launch of the smartphone has been postponed, yet again. According to the latest information, the Google Pixel 4a will launch on July 13 in select markets.
The leak also suggests that the Pixel 4a will be available in "Just Black" & "Barely Blue" colors. Just like the Pixel 3a, the successor will also be a 4G smartphone and we might have to wait for a couple of months to see a 5G smartphone made by Google.
Unlike last year, where there were two budget smartphones -- the Pixel 3a and the Pixel 3a XL, there will just be a single version and it is likely to feature a big display. And the device is expected to feature a dual-camera setup with a dedicated telephoto lens, similar to the Pixel 4 XL.
Google Pixel 4a Specifications
The Google Pixel 4a is likely to boast a 5.81-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution along with a punch-hole cutout at the top. The smartphone is likely to possess a physical fingerprint sensor and might not offer any gesture support like the Pixel 4 and the Pixel 4 XL.
The smartphone is expected to be based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64/128GB internal storage. The device will offer Android 10 OS out-of-the-box and will be one of the first smartphones to receive an Android 11 OS update in late 2020.
The Pixel 4a is likely to feature a 3,080 mAh battery with support for fast charging and the phone is likely to retain a 3.5mm headphone jack. The device will have plastic polycarbonate design and is expected to compete against the likes of the iPhone SE 2020.
Pixel 4a— Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) May 21, 2020
Was originally May, then got pushed to June, now pushed again.
“Just Black” & “Barely Blue”
Current plan for announcement:
BTW - just 4G.
(Sorry to kill the 5G rumors)
Seems like they’re ready to ship. The decision is mostly based on market analysis.