- 59 min ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 1 hr ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 2 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 3 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports Pawan Narwal outsmarts Youth Olympic champion Agustin in India Open
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- News Upendra Kushwaha warns against vote tampering, threatens bloodshed
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Google to add incognito mode to Maps and search app
Sundar Pichai announced to add incognito mode to Maps and search app soon. All you need to know.
Google at its annual conference the search giant has made a series of announcements this year. The company has also introduced products and features which ensure customers' to control their own data and privacy. Sundar Pichai, Google CEO has announced during the I/O developers conference that the company is planning to introduce incognito mode to its Maps and search app which enhance the privacy of the customers.
"We strongly believe that privacy and security are for everyone, not just a few," said Google CEO Sundar Pichai.
Pichai didn't waste a lot of time talking about this feature it was just a part of the privacy-related update. However, Gizmodo manages to get a screenshot which reveals the interface of Google Maps with a toggle switch to enable and disable incognito mode. This feature will work similarly to Chrome and YouTube.
Basically, with the incognito mode, your search and travel will not be saved in the history. So you can keep your location searches and travel data secret.
Pichai has not mentioned any specific date for the time frame to release this new feature. We can expect this new feature going live very soon. The mode is also going to arrive for the search app sometime later this year. You can still use the incognito mode on Google search if you are using Chrome browser.