- 1 hr ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 4 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 9 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honor Note 10 renders leaked: Metal unibody, dual camera and a notch less design
Honor Note 10 has a no-notch design
Huawei/Honor is launching flagship smartphones almost every quarter and the company might soon launch a new flagship smartphone with a "note" moniker. The leaked render of the expected Honor Note 10 suggests that the device has no similarities to the Honor 10, instead, it looks like a stretched down version of the Honor View 10, which also has similar specifications as of the Honor 10.
According to the leaked render, the smartphone has a complete metal unibody design with a dual camera setup at the back of the smartphone similar to the Honor View 10. However, unlike the Honor View 10, the alleged Honor Note 10 has a rear-facing fingerprint sensor, which is a main differentiating factor between the both. The device has a Honor logo on the bottom chin and the has a similar logo on the back of the smartphone as well.
We recently covered a story about the leaked specifications of the Honor 10, based on a shipment box and the new leak also suggests similar specifications as of the previous leak.
Honor Note 10 speculated specifications
The Honor Note 10 is most likely to have similar internals as of the Honor 10, except for the display. As mentioned before, the Honor Note 10 will have a 6.9 inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution and a notch on the top of the smartphone. Under the hood, the device will be powered by the HiSilicon Kirin Octa-core chipset with at least 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB onboard storage.
In terms of camera capability, the Honor Note 10 is expected to have a similar camera setup as of the Honor 10 with AI and Face Unlock support. In terms of battery, the Note moniker will have a higher capacity battery than that of the Honor 10 with fast charging support. The smartphone is likely to have a USB type C port and is also expected to retain the 3.5 mm headphone jack as well.
Considering the OLED display, the Honor Note 10 is likely to cost more than the Honor 10 or the Honor View 10. In fact, the Honor Note 10 could be the costliest Honor smartphone.