- 12 min ago Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) With Pop Up Camera Coming Soon On Amazon
- 27 min ago TikTok To Set up International Data Centre In India
- 1 hr ago India Slips 3 Ranks In Mobile, Fixed Broadband Speeds In June: Ookla
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A80 Goes For Pre-Order In India: Pop-Up Selfie Camera Phones That Might Take A Hit
- News Prez gives assent to UP Bill for reintroduction of anticipatory bail
- Lifestyle This Designer's Tentacle Tights Are A Huge Draw On The Internet
- Sports Rahul and Deepak: The stirring travel of Chahar brothers to Indian cricket team
- Finance Changes In Liquid Funds Investors Must Know
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
LeEco Le 1s Eco's receives incredible response, meets India’s demand for entertainment on the go!
Le 1s Eco - A Supertainment loaded Superphone with High-value content & LeEco membership worth Rs 4900 built-in receives astounding user response!
The pace of digital transformation, both globally and in India when it comes to audio and video consumption on smartphones, is tremendous. It is not surprising to note the gradual shift in consumer preference to consume content has drifted from TVs to personal desktops to laptops and now finally to smartphones.
With over 200 million mobile Internet users in the country and an upswing in content consumption, smartphones are becoming the most potent engines, driving the growth of internet usage in India, as per a Google India study.
Recognizing this and as part of taking forward its legacy of providing an ecosystem of services to its users in China, LeEco, the global internet and technology conglomerate recently launched its ecosystem membership program in India.
As mobile screens outpace other platforms of viewing content, both globally and in India, to emerge as the primary screen, it is imperative to have a content ecosystem that responds to the trend. LeEco is the first company to introduce the concept of content ecosystem on mobile devices in India.
The company's latest Superphone launch, Le 1s Eco, is the first smartphone to integrate such a wealth of content into this Superphone and spearhead the concept of Membership Program.
LeEco introduced Le 1s Eco at an amazing introductory price of Rs 9999 over which the company announced 10% cashback offer on HDFC credit and debit cards.
In the recently concluded first flash sale of Le 1s Eco, the company sold content worth Rs 320 million worth in just 29 minutes, thereby creating another unimaginable record in the industry.
This is a clear testimony to the fact that Indian users are now looking for smartphones that come bundled with entertainment, that gives them access to movies and songs and much more.
Le 1s Eco is truly a Blockbuster Superphone that packs the following -
LeEco Membership built-in with Le 1s Eco
- Users would get access to - 2000+ movies (in 10 languages), 100+ live TV channels, which will happen soon through an OTA software update
- 5 TB cloud personal storage space and *3.5 + million songs in 25 languages which will come live in Q3 of 2016
- Users can avail 10% cashback on all HDFC credit & debit cards
- Exclusive deals and discounts and live streaming of concerts from all over the world
Le 1s Eco gives buyers many high end specs to boast about:
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM
- 13.9cm (5.5) 403 ppi screen of FHD 1920x1080 resolution
- Sleek full metal Unibody design
- Mirror-surfaced fingerprint scanner
- LeEco Membership worth Rs 4900 per annum
LeEco's unique content ecosystem brings alive the company's partnerships with Eros Now and YuppTV, through its platforms - Levidi and LIVE. The third premium content under LeEco Membership Program will be LeMusic powered by Hungama. Le 1s Eco packs seamless interface through unique platforms - Levidi and Live, which allow users to enjoy high quality Supertainment - anytime, anywhere!
LeEco, formerly known as Letv, is a global pioneering internet and technology company with multiple internet ecosystems across content, devices, applications and platforms. Founded in November 2004 by Jia Yueting and Liu Hong, LeEco employs more than 10,000 people and is the world's first video company to go public with a market capitalization of more than $12 billion USD. Headquartered in Beijing, China, it has regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
With "Complete Ecosystem, Groundbreaking technologies, and Disruptive Pricing" as the guiding principle, LeEco is engaged in a myriad of businesses, spanning from Internet-based Super TV and Superphones, video production and distribution, smart devices/accessories and large-screen applications, to e-commerce and even connected super-electric cars.
The company also features one of the world's largest content libraries, comprising of movies, TV dramas, entertainment shows, sports and music, which can be conveniently viewed on LeEco products, including the Superphones, Super TVs, and in the near future, Le Autos. Breaking the barriers of industries, LeEco provides personalized products and services for an enhanced user experience at disruptive prices.