- 1 hr ago TCL TV Days on Amazon: Get exciting deals on a range of smart TVs
- 1 hr ago Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- 1 hr ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 1 hr ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- Movies Prabhas's Saaho Poster Lands In An Unexpected Controversy; Shocking Deets Inside
- Lifestyle 12 Health Benefits Of Organic Food
- Finance Experts Bet On These Sectors If Exit Poll Results Come To Be True
- Sports England will be at the heart of a special World Cup, says Vaughan
- News Why Yeddyurappa may get a top posting in Delhi and not Karnataka
- Automobiles Toyota Corolla Owner Gets Car Wrapped In Cow Dung — Jugaad Level 9999
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Lenovo Z6 Pro launch today at 11:30 am: Watch the live stream here
Lenovo Z6 Pro all set to launch today in China, here is how you can watch the live streaming from India.
Smartphone maker Lenovo is all set to launch its latest Z6 Pro smartphone today in China. The upcoming smartphone is already revealed through official channels. The company has also confirmed that the Z6 Pro will sport a quad rear camera setup. Just like all its smartphones launch the company will also live stream the launch of the device. We know not everyone can make it to the launch event in India so here you can watch the live stream.
Lenovo Z6 Pro launch live stream
Lenovo Z6 Pro specification
According to the teasers launched by the company, the Lenovo Z6 Pro will sport a 6.39-inch display along with an aspect ratio of 18:9. Under the hood, the smartphone will be powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC, paired with up to 12GB RAM and 512GB storage.
On the optical front, the smartphone is said to feature a quad rear camera setup with the combination of 48-megapixel, 16-megapixel, 8-megapixel, and 2-megapixel sensors with AI capabilities and LED flash. At the front, the smartphone offers a 32-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The smartphone will be fuelled by a 4,000mAh battery and run ZUI 11 on top of Android Pie.