- 56 min ago Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 With Up to 200MP Camera Announced
- 1 hr ago Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers: Get Free OnePlus 10R Smartphone
- 1 hr ago Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Announced With Up To 3.2GHz Clock Speed
- 1 hr ago Vivo Y75 4G With 44MP Selfie Camera, 44W Charging Launched: Price & Specifications
- Sports MS Dhoni says he will play for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2023; Fans go ecstatic!
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Final Result Declared, Download SSC JE 2020 Final Results On ssc.nic.in
- Finance RBI Approves Dividend Of Rs. 30,307 Crore To Union Government
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
- News Jet Airways gets licence to resume commercial flights: DGCA
- Movies Johnny Depp's Ex Ellen Barkin Testifies Actor Was Controlling, Always Drinking Or Doing Other Illegal Drugs
- Lifestyle How Does The Body Converts Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio-N To Debut On June 27 - Will Sit Above The Current Scorpio
MIUI 13 Update: These Nine Xiaomi Smartphones Will Get MIUI 13 Update
If you own a Xiaomi smartphone, you're in for a major upgrade. The much-awaited MIUI 13 update will begin rolling out shortly and will be available to a total of nine Xiaomi phones at first. Xiaomi CEO, Lei Jun, has promised to rollout the MIUI 13 update before the year ends but refrained from giving a specific timeline.
Moreover, the CEO also didn't mention which of the Xiaomi smartphones will get the update first. But Chinese blog Xiaomiui has revealed that nine Xiaomi smartphones will be getting the first of the MIUI 13 update. What's more, the update could arrive pretty shortly, at least in December. Here are the smartphones with the MIUI 13 update.
Xiaomi Mi Phones Getting MIUI 13 Update
The list of Mi phones getting the MIUI 13 update include:
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 4
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi 10S
Xiaomi Redmi Phones Getting MIUI 13 Update
Apart from the Xiaomi Mi phones getting the MIUI 13 update, these Redmi phones will also get the latest software. These include:
- Redmi K40
- Redmi K40 Pro
- Redmi K40 Pro Plus
MIUI 13 Update: What To Expect?
If we take a look at the list, there aren't any Poco smartphones. Although Poco is an independent brand, it still relies on Xiaomi for the MIUI software. In this scenario, the list has skipped Poco smartphones. That said, new Poco phones could also get the MIUI 13 update shortly or at least when the update starts rolling out.
Coming to the MIUI 13 update itself, several design overhauls are expected for the UI. For one, the MIUI 13 update will be based on the Android 12 OS. Reports suggest several visual overhauls, design upgrades, and enhanced UI coming to the MIUI 13.
What's more, rumors also claim Xiaomi will bring in iOS-like widgets to the MIUI 13. Other features tipped include Front camera assistant, MIUI Pure Mode, memory extension, smart toolbox, and more. To note, the upcoming Xiaomi 12 phone will be the first smartphone with the next-gen Snapdragon 898 chipset along with the MIUI 13 out-of-the-box.