TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
MIUI 9.6.18 Software update for Poco F1: Improved camera experience and image processing
Xiaomi Poco F1 will receive Android 9 Pie update in Q4 2018
The Xiaomi Poco F1 has received a new software update in India, which will add some new features and improves the overall stability of the smartphone. The MIUI 220.127.116.11 update is now being rolled out to Poco F1 smartphone in a phased manner.
- Users can uninstall Mi Roaming application
- 3rd party app launch fix
- Virtual buttons fix
- Optimised camera launching process and image processing
- Streamlined dual-mic recording process
This update will improve the overall camera capability of the Poco F1, where the smartphone will be able to take better photos compared to the previous software version. This update also brings in stock android like navigation keys (on the Poco theme) to offer more stock Android-like user experience ( with app tray and all).
How to install the update?
Go to settings > about phone > system update > check for updates to install MIUI 18.104.22.168 on the Poco F1. One can manually flash the update by downloading the official .zip file from Xiaomi India official website. The update is around 350 MB (for those who are running on MIUI 22.214.171.124). Make sure to connect the device to a high-speed Wi-Fi network for the faster update process.
Xiaomi Poco F1 specifications
The Xiaomi Poco F1 is the first smartphone from the Xiaomi's sub-smartphone brand Poco. The smartphone has a 6.18-inch IPS Display with the HDR capability and a big notch on top of the display. The Poco F1 is also the most affordable smartphone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage (Rs 20,999).
The phone has a dual camera set up at the back with a 12 MP primary sensor and a 5 MP depth sensor (for bokeh effect). The smartphone also has a 20 MP front-facing selfie camera with support for face unlock (IR assisted), which even works in pitch black condition and the fastest face recognition that we have seen on any Android smartphone.
The phone has a polycarbonate build with a massive 4000 mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 via USB type C and a dedicated 3.5 mm headphone jack. The phone runs on custom MIUI 9 OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo and the device will be updated to MIUI 10 and Android 9 Pie in Q4 of 2018.