- 3 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 4 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 4 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 5 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- News Eiffel Tower evacuated after man climbs the Paris landmark
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Motorola P40 leaked specs suggest display with punch hole and Snapdragon 675 processor
The Motorola P40 will sport a 6.2-inch HD+ display panel with a punch hole.
As the Mobile World Congress 2019 is approaching we are coming across a number of smartphone leaks and rumors. The latest smartphone to join the bandwagon is from the American smartphone manufacturer Motorola. While the Motorola G7 series has already been suggested numerous times over the web, there is another upcoming Motorola smartphone which is suggested by the rumor mill.
The smartphones which Motorola is expected announced during the Mobile World Congress 2019 are the Moto P4 and Moto P40 Note. The Motorola P40 is the successor of the company's widely popular P30 which was introduced by the company last year in China. We already have seen some leaks giving us insight on the smartphone's specification and offers. Now, the latest leak reveals some more details on the specification and features which the upcoming Motorola P40 and P40 Note will feature.
As per the new leak, both the Motorola P40 and P40 Note will sport a display with a punch hole which will accommodate the front camera similar to what Samsung, Honor, and Huawei have opted for some of its latest smartphones.
The leaks have been revealed on Twitter by Andri Yatim and as per the leaked specifications the punch hole display panel will be 6.2-inches in size and will offer HD+ resolution. Besides the punch hole display panel, the P40 lineup will be backed by Snapdragon 675 chipset. The processor onboard will be paired with a 6GB RAM for multitasking. The device will be available in two different storage options including 64GB and 128GB, we are expecting that the storage will be further expandable via an external microSD card slot. It is further being suggested that the device will ship with ZUI skin in the company's hometown China and with stock Android for the rest of the markets.
At this moment, this is the primary information we have on the upcoming Motorola P40 and P40 Note smartphones and we are waiting for more information to surface on the same. Stay tuned with us for further updates on Motorola P40 and other smartphones in the market.