- 2 hrs ago Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M series Android Pie update rollout to start from June 3
- 4 hrs ago Woman tries returning Amazon-purchased product directly to Jeff Bezos
- 5 hrs ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- Automobiles Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- News TMC suspends Mukul Roy’s son Subhrangshu, son of BJP's Mukul Roy, for 6 years for anti-party comment
- Sports Indian women lose 0-4 to Korea in inconsequential 3rd match of hockey series
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Flawless At amfAR Gala 2019?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Nokia 3310 4G variant receives TENAA certification
Early next month, Nokia is highly anticipated to release two smartphones - the Nokia 6 (2018) and the Nokia 9 flagship model. Apart from these, the company is also believed to launch the 4G feature phone alleged to be the Nokia 3310 4G.
We have already seen the Nokia 6 (2018) edition clear the Chinese certification database TENAA. Now, the rumored Nokia 4G feature phone has also passed through the TENAA certification database. Notably, we have come across reports pointing that this feature phone has cleared the Bluetooth SIG certification as well as the US-based FCC regulatory certification.
TENAA has revealed the pictures of the alleged 4G handset and it looks similar to the existing Nokia 3310 (2017) 3G model that was launched a few months back and slightly larger than the 2G model with more spacing between the keys to render a better typing experience. The TENAA listing confirms the support for 4G LTE network and reveals that the device will run Alibaba's YunOS platform.
As 2G networks are not in use in many countries, the Nokia 3310 3G was launched. The device came with a different Series 30+ OS supporting social media apps such as Twitter, Facebook and Skype. The upgrade to 3G impacted the battery life of the handset as it renders 6.5 hours of talk time instead of 22.1 hours of talk time on the 2G variant. The 4G Nokia 3310 variant might take the battery life further down.
Moreover, if the Nokia 3310 4G variant is launched, then it will be priced relatively higher than the 3G and 2G variants of the device, so we need to wait for its launch to know more details.
Lately, we came across a report that the Nokia 4G feature phone will be a revamped Nokia E71 featuring a QWERTY keypad. But the recent listing on TENAA showing the alleged images of the device shows that the handset could be identical to the Nokia 3310 3G. So we need to wait for more reports to surface online regarding the upcoming Nokia handset or an official confirmation from HMD to get clarity on this device.