TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
HMD is rumored to announce a slew of smartphones and the global variant of its Nokia 3310 4G feature phone at an event on February 25 at the MWC 2018 show floor. The company is believed to come with the global variant of the Nokia 6 (2018) and Nokia 7. Also, it is said to announce the Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 9, and Nokia 1 smartphones too at the press conference to happen in the coming days.
While we await the unveiling of these devices, we have interesting information regarding the India availability of some of these models. The word from a NokiaPowerUser report citing retail sources is that the Nokia 6 (2018), Nokia 1 and Nokia 9 (Nokia 8 Sirocco) smartphones will be launched in India starting from April.
Having said that, we can expect more details regarding the upcoming Nokia smartphones in India to unfold in the coming weeks. We can also expect more devices to be launched in the Indian market after these smartphones.
Nokia 6 (2018)
Nokia 6 (2018) was unveiled in China earlier this year and came up with many new features and improvements than its predecessor. The smartphone makes use of a 5.5-inch FHD 1080p display and a revamped design. It has a 16MP main camera and an 8MP selfie camera both with Bothie support and a 3000mAh battery as its predecessor. The global variant of the smartphone is said to use the same Snapdragon 630 chipset but is likely to arrive with 3GB RAM and called Nokia 6.1.
As of now, there is no detailed information about the Nokia 1. It is believed to be an Android Go (Oreo edition) smartphone. From the previous leaks, it is said that the smartphone might have a metal frame and a polycarbonate build. It is likely to use the Nokia 2's hardware including a Snapdragon 212 SoC paired with 1GB RAM and 16GB storage space.
Nokia 9 aka Nokia 8 Sirocco
The Nokia 9 is the third smartphone that is believed to be launched in India in the second quarter. The recent reports have suggested that the Nokia 9 could be announced with the moniker Nokia 8 Sirocco. However, we need to await further confirmation regarding the same.