TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Nokia TA-1139 feature phone massive leak: Complete specs out by TENAA
Nokia TA-1139 could be the next feature phone to be launched by the company.
HMD Global is expected to launch the Nokia 9 PureView flagship smartphone with the never-seen-before penta-lens camera module at the MWC 2019 in February. In the meantime, it loos like the company is also prepping to launch a feature phone at the event. Similar to the Nokia 3310 and Nokia 8110 4G banana phone those were announced at the MWC 2017 and MWC 2018, this time it looks like the Nokia TA-1139 will be unveiled.
We say so as the Nokia TA-1139, an alleged feature phone has been approved by the Chinese regulatory database TENAA. Similar to the Nokia 106, this new handset appears to have a candy bar form factor. While the certification listing has shed light on the complete specifications of this upcoming Nokia phone, there is no word regarding when it will see the light of the day. And, the MWC 2019 launch is mere speculation.
Nokia TA-1139 specifications leak
Going by the TENAA listing of the alleged Nokia feature phone, the TA-1139 appears to feature a polycarbonate body. It is listed to measure 120.8×53.49×13.81mm and weigh in at 83.6 grams. The device is likely to feature a small 2.4-inch display supporting 300 x 240 pixel resolution. Beneath the display, it has a physical T9 keyboard. On the whole, this feature appears to be an enhanced variant of the Nokia 106.
It is listed to feature a meager 16MB of storage space along with support for expandable storage. And, there is a 3MP rear camera with LED flash. Keeping the lights of this feature phone turned on is a 1020mAh battery.
The TENAA listing suggests that it is a GSM device supporting 900MHz and 1800MHz bands with the latter supporting 4G connectivity. The other aspects include a single-core processor and 8MB of RAM. It is believed that this feature phone from Nokia will be launched in black, gray and red color options in China. And, there is no word regarding its global release or exact launch date as yet.