TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
OnePlus' next flagship killer is all set to be announced on May 16 at an event in London. The smartphone is slated to be launched in India and China the very next day. We have already come across several reports regarding the device. It has also been confirmed that the device will be an Amazon India exclusive and receive Android P Beta.
Now, the CAD renders of OnePlus 6 have emerged online giving a sneak peek at its design. The renders compiled in a video by Compareraja show the smartphone's back with a dual-camera setup at the top center. The two sensors appear to be positioned vertically. The LED flash and fingerprint sensor are seen below the camera module. Apart from these, the rear panel has just the sensors and OnePlus branding.
Edge-to-edge notched display
The front panel appears to be dominated by the edge-to-edge display. We already have a confirmation from the company's CEO that there will be a notch at the top of the screen. This notch will house the selfie camera and other sensors.
Rumored OnePlus 6 specs
Going by the existing rumors and leaks, the upcoming flagship killer from the Chinese company is likely to bestow a 6.28-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. This screen is said to have a resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9. While we know that there will be a notch, it has been confirmed that users can hide the notch. It will be possible with a feature to be rolled out via an update.
On the hardware front, the device is said to make use of the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC paired with Adreno 630 GPU. It will come in different variants - 6GB RAM/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage space.
The imaging aspects of the handset include a 20MP+16MP dual-camera setup. The selfie camera is said to be a 16MP sensor. The smartphone will be launched with Android 8.1 Oreo topped with OxygenOS out of the box. As mentioned above, we already know that it will be an early adopter of the Android P Beta update. The entire package will be powered by a 3300mAh battery with the Dash Charge 2.0 fast charging technology.
We have come across reports suggesting that the smartphone will be the first one from OnePlus to come with IP67 certification. It is also expected to support wireless charging.