- 7 min ago Vivo Z5X first live image emerges online
- 32 min ago Xiaomi Mi Band 4 latest leak suggest Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with NFC support
- 43 min ago Samsung Galaxy M30 with triple rear cameras going up for sale at 12PM in India
- 2 hrs ago boAt Airdopes 411 with Bluetooth 5.0 officially launched for Rs 2999
- Sports Zampa confident of posing dual spin threat with Lyon in World Cup
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna's Dream Of Working With This Big Hero Finally Comes True? Exciting Deets Inside
- Finance RBI To Launch Rs. 10 Note Shortly With Shaktikanta Das Signature
- News Why elections 2019 may spring a surprise on May 23
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Oppo A9x leaked renders suggests 48MP primary camera and more
Oppo A9x will flaunt a big 6.53-inch display with 90.7 percent screen-to-body ratio.
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo is working on a new mid-range smartphone. The upcoming smartphone spotted via leaks over the web is called as the A9x. The smartphone seems to be an upgraded version of the Oppo A9 which is another mid-range smartphone launched earlier in April this year. The Oppo A9x latest leak reveals the primary specifications of the device along with its design.
Going by the recent leaks, Oppo will launch the A9x smartphone next week in its home town China. The smartphone will be available for purchase in the Meteorite Black color option. The Oppo A9x leak indicates a similar set of hardware as the A9 with the primary difference being in the rear camera sensor. Let's have a look at the specifications and features suggested online.
Starting with the display, the Oppo A9x will flaunt a big 6.53-inch display with 90.7 percent screen-to-body ratio. The display will offer a Full HD+ resolution and will feature a waterdrop notch on top for the selfie camera. The notch will pack a 16MP camera for selfies and video chats. The front camera will be AI-backed to enhance the quality of selfie.
The primary rear camera setup will comprise of dual-lenses with one 48MP sensor which will use 4-in-1 pixel binning technology and a 2MP secondary depth sensor. At its core, the Oppo A9x will make use of a MediaTek Helio P70 processor which clocks at 2.1GHz.
In the software department, the device will make use of Android Pie firmware with ColorOS 6 UI. The device will also support GameBoost 2.0 mode for a powerful gaming experience. Backing up the unit will be a 4,020mAh battery which will come with 20W VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge support.
Oppo is yet to announce the official launch date of the smartphone. It is also unknown as to when this smartphone will be launched in India and at what price range it will be available. We will keep you informed with all the latest information on the same, so, stay tuned with us.