TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Ramos Unveils Mos1: Its First Flagship Smartphone, Coming This August
Ramos, a well-known Chinese tablet maker, has launched its first flagship smartphone called Mos1. The smartphone will be available starting August in China for CNY 1,999 about $320.
The company claims that the Mos1 features a layered side that sports a 158 degree angle curve. It comes with a large 5.5 inch full HD display featuring a Corning Gorilla Glass coating and 2.5D glass design.
The smartphone is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, paired with 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop along with basic Ramos MOUI interface skin on top.
It comes with 32GB of internal storage, 13MP rear camera that features autofocus, LED and a secondary 5MP selfie shooter in the front. It packs a 3050mAh battery and is said to feature 1.9mm side bezel and 6.6mm thickness.
The company has also announced the oversize version of Mos1, called as Mos1 Max that sports a 6 inch display and comes with bigger 6000mAh battery. Both smartphone shares same specification, except the display and battery size.