- 10 min ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 32 min ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 1 hr ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 2 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- News 'They worked hard': Shiv Sena's unusual praise for Rahul Gandhi, Priyanka
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Sports Dhoni has a massive role to play for India in ICC World Cup: Shastri
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Redmi flagship smartphone confirmed to offer 2 days battery life
The Redmi flagship smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC
What if I tell you that, Redmi, the sub smartphone brand from Xiaomi is all set to launch a flagship smartphone of our dreams. A smartphone that costs less, and offers all the premium features that one might expect from a flagship smartphone, which usually costs a bomb.
Redmi smartphone brand's General Manager, Lu Weibing has teased the launch of the upcoming Redmi flagship smartphone, boasting some of the features offered by the device.
According to the latest post by Lu Weibing, the upcoming Redmi smartphone still has 47% of battery, almost at the end of the day (10:27 PM), which hints that the forthcoming Redmi flagship smartphone will offer a two-day battery life on a single charge.
In-display fingerprint sensor
The screenshot of the home screen does confirm that the Redmi flagship will possess an in-display fingerprint sensor, and the device will use an OLED display, which makes it the second Redmi smartphone to feature OLED screen.
The upcoming Redmi smartphone is running on MIUI 10, probably, based on Android 9 Pie OS. As per the earlier leaks, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC will power the smartphone with at least 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage on the base variant.
The smartphone is also expected to feature a triple camera setup, with a 48 MP primary camera, a telephoto lens, and a super wide-angle lens, similar to the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. Stay tuned to GizBot to learn more about the upcoming Redmi flagship smartphone.