- 19 min ago Redmi K30 Ultra With Dimensity 1000+ SoC Announced: Price, Specs And More
- 57 min ago Microsoft Surface Duo 360-Degree Hinge Functionality Revealed In Video; Price Tipped Ahead Of Launch
- 7 hrs ago Flipkart Independence Day 2020: Best Offers and Discounts On Smart TVs
- 14 hrs ago All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- News Have to assess if Russia’s COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective: AIIMS Director
- Sports CPL 2020: Franchises unhappy as Trinidad-based players train outside bio-secure bubble
- Movies Sadak 2 Trailer: Sanjay Dutt, Alia Bhatt And Aditya Roy Kapur Promise A Thrilling Journey
- Finance Gold Prices Plunge To Rs. 50,500/10gm; Silver Tumbles To Rs. 62400/Kg
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Prices Reduced: Becomes Affordable By Up To Rs 72,000
- Lifestyle 74 Simple Health Tips On The Occasion of 74th Independence Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Redmi K30 Leaked Promo Images Show Camera Setup
Xiaomi's sub-brand is all set to take the wraps off the Redmi K30 5G on December 10. While we are a few days ahead of the launch of this smartphone, several reports have started speculating what we can expect from this device. Also, there is an equal share of official teasers from the company as well.
Redmi K30 Leaked Promo Images
The latest ones come in the form of leaked promo images and these show the design clearly. Well, the leaked promo images show the presence of dual punch-hole front cameras at the top right corner clearly. This design is something that we have already seen in several leaked renders.
While the leaked promo image does not divulge the design of the smartphone's rear or the camera setup, previous leaks have revealed that there will be quad cameras at the rear arranged vertically in a pill-shaped module at the center. However, the other details seem to be unknown for now. Moreover, these are not the authentic images and we cannot confirm much about the final looks.
Redmi K30 Rumored Specifications
In the meantime, one of the recent reports suggested that the Redmi K30 cold be launched with the world's high-resolution camera sensor, which could be the new Sony IMX686 sensor with 60MP resolution.
Apart from this, another report hinted that the Redmi K30 will arrive with a dual-mode 5G support, including both NSA and SA modes. If this is something to go by, then the Redmi smartphone in question will be the first one to support 5G from the brand.
When it comes to other rumored specifications, this smartphone from Redmi is believed to be launched with a 6.66-inch FHD+ display with 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution. The screen is believed to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor and a whopping 120Hz refresh rate for the Pro variant and 90Hz refresh rate for the standard one. The other aspects include MIUI 11 based on Android 10 and a Snapdragon 700 series SoC.
Our Take On Redmi K30
Having said that the Redmi K30 is all set to be launched on December 10, we can get to know what the company is all set to bring to the device in just a few more days. Nevertheless, there is a high expectation on the device as it is likely to be the first 5G smartphone from the brand and the sequel to the successful Redmi K20.