- 23 min ago Redmi A1+ Could Be A Cosmetic Upgrade Over Redmi A1; Here's What To Expect
- 2 hrs ago Wordle Answer for September 26: Hints and Clues to Guess Today’s Tricky Wordle
- 24 hrs ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale; Best TWS Earbuds Deals You Shouldn't Miss
- 1 day ago Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- News India's COVID cases decline further, logs almost 4K new infections
- Movies R Balki Recalls Wanting To Bump Off A Film Critic For Trashing Cheeni Kum; 'Amitabh Bachchan Laughed And...'
- Education BCECE PGDAC 2022 Application Form Released Now: Check Eligibility, Important Dates & More Details
- Finance Rupee Vs Dollar: Rupee Plunges To A New Record Low Of Rs 81.5
- Sports NBA: Russell Westbrook 'all-in' with the Lakers amid trade and role player talk
- Travel Weh: Sumatra's Prime Attraction
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
Upcoming Redmi K50s Could Be Xiaomi's Next Budget Flagship Smartphone
Xiaomi India's latest offering -- the Redmi K50i is currently the most affordable Mediatek Dimensity 8100 SoC phone in the country. The brand might soon launch an even more powerful Redmi K series smartphone -- the Redmi K50s, featuring the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC in the global market.
As per the latest report from Yogesh Brar, the Redmi K50s when compared to the Redmi K50i will have several improvements. This includes the display, processor, camera, and fast charging technology. Here are some of the possible specifications and capabilities of the upcoming Redmi K50s.
Redmi K50s Will Be Better Than Redmi K50i In Most Aspects
The Redmi K50s is said to feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. This is likely to be a 10-bit panel with support for Dolby Vision and HDR10+. Similarly, the smartphone is also expected to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Powering the Redmi K50s will be the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Do note that, the device is also expected to be available with 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage at a much lower price point.
Redmi K50s Pro— Yogesh Brar (@heyitsyogesh) July 27, 2022
- 6.67" OLED, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- Rear Cam: 200MP + 8MP (UW) + 2MP (Macro)
- Front Cam: 20MP
- 8/12GB RAM
- 128/256GB storage
- Android 12, MIUI 13
- 5,000mAh battery, 120W charging
- Dual speakers, in-display fingerprint
Redmi K50s Could Be Xiaomi's First 200MP Camera Smartphone
The same leak suggests that the Redmi K50s might come with a massive 200MP primary wide-angle camera with an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and lastly a 2MP depth sensor. The device is also said to include a 20MP selfie camera, possibly with support for native 4K video recording support.
The Redmi K50s will include a 5,000 mAh battery with support for 120W fast charging, and the fast charger is likely to be included in the package. In terms of software experience, the Redmi K50s will ship with Android 12 OS with a custom MIUI 13 skin on top.
How Much Will Redmi K50s Cost?
Considering features like a 200MP camera, Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, and 120W fast charging, the smartphone will not be a cheap device for sure. However, it is likely to undercut most Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC-powered smartphones. If this ever launches in India, the device is most likely to cost around Rs. 60,000.