- 7 min ago Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition officially launched with HDR 10 display and 4,050mAh battery
- 22 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- 22 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 review: A competent mid-range phone with great battery and display
- 37 min ago Redmi K20 will be the first Redmi smartphone with 7th Gen In-display fingerprint sensor
- Automobiles Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition Launching Soon — Revolting Against The Koreans
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Was EXTREMELY FURIOUS At Vivek Oberoi's Tweet At Aaradhya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sports La Liga season review: A rollercoaster of a ride for fans
- News As exit polls indicate big BJP win, here is what the party has in mind in Karnataka
- Finance 3 Situations Where Income Tax Deductions Under Sec 80C Can Be Reversed
- Lifestyle Effects Of Smoking On Skin And Hair
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reliance Jio started activating eSIM for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
Reliance Jio begins the activation of eSIM on Apple's newly launched iPhone models. Know how to get your first eSIM in India.
Bharti Airtel started eSIM activation for the latest Apple iPhone models in India a couple of days back but quickly stopped it for some reasons. Now Reliance Jio has started activating eSIM for newly launched iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR. For now, Apple has joined hands with Airtel and Jio and it will add more networks by next year.
Just to recall, Apple recently rolled out the latest version of iOS 12.1 update. This update brings a new eSIM support feature to iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR. With this new feature, iPhone users will be able to use dual SIM on their smartphone, but only on this year's iPhone models. eSIM will be digital SIM, so you can use two networks on the same phones without using a physical nano-SIM.
So if you are interested in this eSIM business then you can need to head towards your nearest JioStore or Reliance Digital Store along with your iPhone. There you need to fill the CAF (Customer Acquisition Form) with your IMEI. Once the details are confirmed by the Jio representative, then he/she will enter the details on POS machine to generate the QR and scans it on your iPhone to active the eSIM. For getting activated, the eSIM take a few hours, but if you are converting a nano-SIM then the process takes only 5 minutes.
The primary SIM of the iPhone will be the nano-SIM by default and the secondary will be the eSIM. But it depends on you which you want to keep as primary or secondary. You can change the priorities from the settings. The activation process of the eSIM has started in the metros, and it might take a few days to implement it across India, on all its stores.