- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Lifestyle Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Begins Her Cannes 2019 Journey With This Mermaid-cut Textured Gown
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy A10, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30 become cheaper to compete against Xiaomi
Three Samsung Galaxy A series smartphones have become cheaper by up to Rs. 1,500.
Samsung launched the Galaxy A series smartphones at affordable price points to compete against the likes of the Chinese rivals. These devices replaced the Galaxy J series phones from the company. And, these new devices bundle better specifications and features so that they are on par with their Chinese kins.
Earlier this year, three smartphones were launched in the Galaxy A series - Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50. Recently, Samsung launched the Galaxy A70 in India for Rs. 28,990. It comes in one variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage space and features triple rear cameras. The device went on sale on May 1 in the country. Now, the company has slashed the cost of three smartphones that were launched initially by up to Rs. 1,500.
Samsung Galaxy A series price cut
Samsung has slashed the cost of the Galaxy A10, Galaxy A20 and Galaxy A30 in India. This information comes from the company itself. The online channels including Amazon, Samsung eStore, Paytm Mall, Croma and Tata Cliq have already listed them for the new pricing. These Samsung smartphones are also available offline at the new pricing. Even the Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom took to Twitter to confirm the price cut information.
Going by the same, the Galaxy A10, which was launched for Rs. 8,490 is now available for Rs. 7,990. The Galaxy A20, which was launched for Rs. 12,490 is now available for Rs. 11,490. And, the Galaxy A30 launched for Rs. 16,990 is now available for Rs. 15,490. Notably, these phones have received Rs. 500, Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 1,500 price cut respectively.
Notably, the Galaxy A series smartphones have received a price cut within a couple of months of their launch. As these phones were meant to compete against the Chinese brands such as Xiaomi and Realme, we believe these phones to have received a price cut on account of the recent launches from these brands.