- 1 hr ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 4 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 9 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy F Concept Render looks splendid: Here is the first look at the next big thing
Samsung Galaxy F is likely to launch in March 2019
Samsung recently unveiled the technology behind the foldable smartphone/tablet concept called Infinity Flex Display. And now, a YouTube creator named Concept creator has come up with the alleged concept of the first foldable Samsung smartphone aka, the Samsung Galaxy F.
Dual display (Foldable + standard)
The Samsung Galaxy F will have a dual OLED display with a 4.58-inch standard OLED display (840 x 960 pixels resolution) on the outside with 21:9 aspect ratio and a 7.2-inch flexible OLED display (1536 x 2152 pixels resolution) with 4.2:3 aspect ratio on the inside with a soft hinge-like mechanism for folding and unfolding of the smartphone.
Dual cameras, similar to the Galaxy Note9
The Samsung Galaxy F will have a dual camera setup, similar to the one found on the Samsung Galaxy Note9. The primary sensor will come with a variable aperture (f/1.5 to f/2.4) and the secondary sensor will be a telephoto lens to offer 2x optical zoom. The outer display will have a bit of a chin, which will house the front-facing selfie camera.
Yes, the Galaxy F will have a headphone jack
At least as per the render, the Galaxy F will have a 3.5 mm headphone jack with a USB type C port for charging and data syncing. The Samsung Galaxy F will also offer wireless charging. Compared to the standard Galaxy Note9, the Galaxy F will have all the features with a foldable display.
Galaxy F expected pricing
Going by the features and specifications offered by the Galaxy F, the smartphone is most likely to launch with a premium price tag. The base variant of the Samsung Galaxy F will retail around $2000 price tag with at least 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage with a micro SD card slot for additional storage expansion. The Galaxy F will be powered by a Qualcomm chipset in North America and the Indian version will run on the Exynos chipset.