TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Samsung Galaxy S10 series to sport Steam PC game streaming
Samsung Galaxy S10 series is said to feature Steam PC game streaming. Gamers this is good news for you people.
Samsung has recently launched its latest Galaxy S10 series and soon after the launch made the phone available for pre-orders. The newly launch phone comes with high configuration, which is suitable for gaming. Taking the advantage of the specifications Samsung seems to be joining hands with the PC gaming giant Valve to bring Steam PC game streaming to its Samsung Galaxy S10 series.
According to the latest report, PC gamers with Steam subscription will be able to enjoy the same gameplay on their Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone, this will also give you the advantage of playing the hit titles from Steam on your smartphone. If you think that this is the first time Samsung is working with the game companies then you are wrong the company has also worked with several other gaming companies in past.
Earlier, the company has joined hands with the popular Fortnite developer Epic Games for Galaxy-exclusive skins. Moreover, the company has already worked with Valve for a customised Steam Link app.
Just to recall, the Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with a 6.7-inch quad-HD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED display along with an aspect ratio of 19:9. The Galaxy S10 comes with a powerful an octa-core Exynos 9820 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage.
As far as cameras are concerned, the smartphone offers triple rear camera setup with the combination of 12 MP (wide) + 12 MP (telephoto) + 16 MP (ultrawide) camera lenses along with an LED flash. At the front, the smartphone sports a 10 MP camera sensor for selfies and video calls.
The smartphone is fuelled by a non-removable 3400 mAh battery, with fast charging support and runs on Android 9.0 Pie.