- 23 min ago Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer Launched For Rs. 9,499
- 1 hr ago LG Aristo 5 With Dual Rear Camera Goes Official: Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Realme C11 First Impressions: Not An Upgrade We Were Expecting
- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 12 Series Likely To Launch In September; Shipping Starts October
- Finance Sensex Plunges 660 Points On Spike In Coronavirus Cases
- News Rupee skids 23 paise to close at 75.42 against US dollar
- Sports Mohammad Kaif reveals why Rishabh Pant flourishes at Delhi Capitals and fails to perform in Team India
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty Receives Hatred From Netizens As She Penned A Note For Sushant Singh Rajput!
- Lifestyle Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+ India pricing is here: Costs less than iPhone XS
Pre-booking has already started on Samsung India official website
Samsung recently launched the Samsung Galaxy S10 series of smartphones in the US. Now, the company is gearing up for the launch of these flagship smartphones in India. The two significant differences between the US and the India version of the Galaxy S10, S10+, and the S10e is the pricing and the chipset.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 series of smartphones in the US will come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, whereas the India iteration of the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, and the Galaxy S10e will be powered by the Exynos 9820 SoC, the in-house flagship SoC from Samsung.
Here is the official pricing for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and the Galaxy S10+ smartphones in India. Do note that, as of now, there is no information on the launch of the Galaxy S10 5G or the Galaxy Fold in India.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e will be available in a single variant. The Galaxy S10e with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage will retail for Rs 55,900.
The base variant of the Samsung Galaxy S10 will come with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage for Rs 66,900, whereas the high-end variant of the Galaxy S10 with 8 GB RAM and 512 GB storage will retail for Rs 84,900.
The entry-level Galaxy S10+ offers 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage for Rs 73,900, whereas the mid variant with 8 GB RAM and 512 GB internal storage retails for 91,900, and the top of the line variant with 12 GB RAM and 1 TB storage retail for Rs 1,17,900.
Samsung will credit an offer coupon for those who pre-order the smartphone. Using the coupon, a user can buy the Galaxy Buds for Rs 2,999 and the Galaxy Watch for Rs 9,999.
Samsung Galaxy S10 India Price
- Samsung Galaxy S10e 6GB/128GB: Rs. 55,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10 8GB/128GB: Rs. 66,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10 8GB/512GB: Rs. 84,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 8GB/128GB: Rs. 73,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 8GB/512GB: Rs. 91,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 12GB/1TB: Rs. 1,17,900