TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Started Receiving Android 5.1.1 Update
As promised, Samsung has started rolling out the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update to the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge world wide. This latest update has been spotted on the handsets on T-Mobile's network in USA.
Apart from the bug fixes and performance improvements, this update contains number of features such as camera, a wallpaper parallax effect, and numerous changes in the user interface.
For others, apart from T-Mobiles, the update for models SM-G925T and SM-G920T comes as a Over-the-air (OTA) through Samsung Kies, and through our firmware database.
Meanwhile, on the other hand, both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge shares the same specifications to that of its cousin Galaxy S6, apart from the battery, which is powered by 2600mAh for S6 Edge, while the S6 is powered by a 2550mAh battery.
Moving on to the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, it sports a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 1440x2560 pixels. Both the device are powered by a Exynos 7420 Octa-Core 64-bit chipset along with 3GB RAM.
On the storage, both S6 and S6 Edge comes with 32GB/ 64GB / 128GB built-in memory, with no expansion slot. Moreover, on the imaging factors, the flagships flaunts 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP front camera on board. It is shipped with Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.