TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Few months before, we had revealed the front panel and the specifications of the selfie-centric, Sony phone codenamed as 'Lavender'. Now the same device dubbed as Xperia C5 Ultra has been revealed in a user guide.
According to the leak, the user guide reveals some image and couple of the specs of the phone. As per the leak, this device comes with a thin bezels and it is likely to feature a large display with full HD resolution.
Further, the user guide listing specifies, that the phone is likely to come packed with a 13MP rear camera, 2GB RAM, 16GB built-in memory with microSD slot and nano SIM. Earlier, the device is said to pack an Octa-Core Mediatek MT6752 chipset clocked in at 1.7GHz.
In the user guide, the controls and external hardware features of the handset are showcased, which includes the camera with LED flash, loudspeaker on the front, a camera button, microSD card slot, and nano SIM card slot on its side, the volume rocker on the handset can also be used as a camera zoom button.
The images also offer a closer look at the upper front-portion on the device, and indeed show its selfie camera with a LED flash as well.
The phone will run Android Lollipop 5.0 upon launch and is believed to be set for an announcement sometime in the near future.