- 46 min ago Samsung Galaxy A21 Renders Leak Complete Design Ahead Of Launch
- 57 min ago Apple’s Siri Voice Assistant To Get Better With Latest Acquisition
- 1 hr ago Try Dolby On For Studio-Grade Audio-Video Recording On Phone
- 2 hrs ago Oppo Reno Ace 2 5G Official Launch Set For April 13: Expected Features
- News COVID-19: Autorickshaw drivers seek govt relief
- Movies Kapil Sharma Says Ginni Surprised Him By Baking A Cake On His B'day; Reveals His B'day Resolution
- Finance India's Real Estate Prices To Come Down Heavily As Virus Stalls Businesses
- Automobiles Car Sales Report In March 2020: Tata Motors Registers A Massive 68% Sales Decline
- Sports Coronavirus in sport: FIFA postpones U-17 Women's World Cup to be held in India
- Lifestyle Why Bats Themselves Don’t Get Infected By Viruses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Tambo TA-4 Launched at Rs 6,999 With Android Nougat, 5.45 Inch HD Display, 2GB RAM & 3000mAh Battery
Tambo TA-4 support face unlock
An Indian smartphone manufacturer called Tambo has launched a new entry-level smartphone in India called as the Tambo TA-4, priced at Rs 6,999. This is a budget smartphone, focused on the first time smartphone buyers.
Variants and availability
The Tambo TA-4 will be available in Jet Black, Champagne and Sapphire Blue colors from the 11th of July on offline stores across the country.
The Tambo TA-4 comes with a service warranty of 200 days and a free screen replacement until 365 days from the day of purchase.
18:9 aspect ratio display display
The Tambo moniker has a plastic body with a kind of unibody design. On the front, the device does have a noticiable amount of bezels with round-off corners on all four sides of the smartphone, which gives a premium look to the device. The smartphone like the majority of the smartphones retains a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Tambo TA-4 specifications
The Tambo TA-4 has a 5.45-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ 1440 x 720px resolution screen along with a 2.5D curved tempered glass protection. Under the hood, the device is running on the MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core chipset with a clock speed of 1.25 GHz paired with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of onboard storage with a dedicated micro SD card slot up to 64 GB.
The smartphone has a dual SIM card slot with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE on both slots. However, only one slot can access active 4G signal and the secondary slot can either use a 2G or a 3G signal.
In terms of optics, the smartphone has an 8 MP rear-facing camera and a 5 MP front-facing selfie camera. Both cameras offer a plenty of features like Panorama, HDR, LED flash and face beauty enhancing features. Lastly, the smartphone is based on Android 7.0 Nougat OS with custom UI on the top with a 3000 mAh battery with a micro USB port for charging and data syncing.
At the price of Rs 6,999, the Tambo TA-4 offers a lot of features, which are not usually seen on a smartphone at this price point. However, we will reserve our verdict until the final review of the Tambo T4-A.