- 21 hrs ago Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- 23 hrs ago Realme GT Neo 3T 5G Vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 day ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 1 day ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Movies Will Smack Her Face: Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia Vs Archana Gautam! Bigg Boss 16 Fans Guess Reason Behind FIGHT
- Sports Hockey World Cup 2023: Netherlands beat Australia 3-1 to secure bronze medal
- News Hindenburg report attack on India: Adani Group's 413-page reply
- Travel Origin: The Saga of Veerashaiva & Lingayat Mutts in India
- Lifestyle Lalita Sahasranama: Immeasurable Benefits Of Chanting It
- Education TANCET, CEETA 2023 registration will start from Feburary 1; Know How to Apply
- Finance Union Budget 2023: Delicate Act Of Maximizing Fiscal Impulse Amid Consolidation
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
Upcoming Smartphones With Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC In India
If you were not happy with the fact that you can't buy a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G SoC powered smartphone in India, then, this is likely to change in the next few weeks. March is the month, where, we can expect to see multiple smartphones powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, and here are some of the phones that are likely to make the headlines.
Asus ROG Phone 5
Asus ROG Phone 5 is probably one of the first smartphones to launch in India with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G SoC, and the device is slated to go official on March 10. This is a successor to the ROG Phone 5 and is likely to offer features like a high refresh rate display, and a large battery with fast charging support.
OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 9 and the OnePlus 9 Pro, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G SoC are also expected to launch in March, and the official launch date will be announced on March 8. These two, just like the OnePlus 8 and the OnePlus 8 Pro will offer an almost stock UI with a premium build and design and are likely to cost less than the flagship smartphones from brands like Apple and Samsung.
Vivo X60 Pro, Vivo X60 Pro+
Vivo X60 Pro and the Vivo X60 Pro+ are also touted to go official in March with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. These devices are likely to offer a premium camera experience and are also expected to ship a premium design, which might use materials like vegan leather.
Oppo Find X3
Oppo Find X3 and the Oppo Find X3 Pro might launch by the end of March 2021, with a new design, offering a premium glass-sandwich finish and an iPhone 12 Pro like camera module.
Realme GT, with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC and a high-refresh-rate display is also expected to launch in March, and this device is likely to be one of the most affordable smartphones with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC.
Xiaomi Mi 11
The Xiaomi Mi 11 was one of the first smartphones in the world, based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, and this device is yet to launch in India. Given the Mi 10 was launched here, the Mi 11 is likely to launch in India, and is going to compete against the Realme Race, OnePlus 9, and the ROG Phone 5.