- 9 min ago Realme 32-inch FHD Smart TV Review: Good Enough For Your Living Room?
- 14 min ago Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Leaked Video Reveals Crazy Flexible Screen With Under-Display Camera
- 21 min ago Everything You Should Know About Google's Smartphone Chip Tensor
- 1 hr ago Microsoft Windows 365 Price In India For Businesses Out
- Movies Netizens Find Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's New Lookalike!
- Finance Banks Can Implement New Current Account Rules Till October 2021: RBI
- News West Bengal: Met department predicts more rainfall in flood-hit Bengal
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Archery: We could have won a medal together: Atanu Das
- Education Bihar BEd CET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in
- Lifestyle World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Can Diabetes Affect Breastfeeding?
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite India Launch Teased Via Cryptic Tweet; Features, Expected Price
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite India launch seems around the corner as its arrival has been teased once again. Xiaomi launched the Mi 11 Lite in both 5G and 4G variants. However, the Indian market is expected to get the 4G model as it was earlier spotted online.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite India Launch Officially Teased
Xiaomi India head, Manu Kumar Jain, took to his Twitter handle to share a teaser where he has mentioned the "loaded + super thin & light" smartphone and asking about the thought of users on this. He did not divulge the exact name of the device; however, the ''Thin & Light'' word makes us believe that he is talking about the Mi 11 Lite.
Mi Fans, nowadays phones are:— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) June 4, 2021
a) Either 𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 (both specs & weight 😜)
b) Or absolutely 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 (both weight & features 😅)
Wouldn't it be awesome if we got BEST of both the worlds? Truly "loaded + super thin & light"!
What's your pick? RT & vote. 👇
I ❤️ Mi #Xiaomi
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite: What To Expect?
The Indian variant of the Mi 11 Lite is expected to have similar features as the global model. The Mi 11 Lite comes with a 6.55-inch full-HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) display with a 90Hz refresh rate support and the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC with up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage.
There is a triple rear camera setup that houses a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP sensor. Upfront, it comes with a 16MP selfie shooter with an f/2.45 aperture. A 4,250 mAh battery fuels the device with 33W fast charging support.
Other features include a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security and Wi-Fi, 4G, Bluetooth v5.1, NFC, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for connectivity. Lastly, the phone measures 160.53x 75.73 x 6.81mm and weighs just 157 grams.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite In India
The price of the Mi 11 Lite 4G starts at EUR 299 (around Rs. 25,000). Considering this, the Indian variant is expected to come below Rs. 25,000. With its premium design and the power-packed features, it is expected to compete against smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy M51, OnePlus Nord, and the upcoming Nord CE.
Besides, the lack of 5G connectivity will be a drawback for the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. However, we cannot surely comment on this, as it remains to be seen whether the brand will bring the 5G variant or not.