TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Xiaomi is all set to unveil its flagship smartphone this quarter. While there were speculations that the Mi 7 could be announced in the first quarter, the same did not happen and the company came up with another flagship model - the Mi Mix 2S. Given that the Mi 7 could be unveiled in the coming months, a couple of hands-on photos of the device have emerged online showing the notch and the in-display fingerprint sensor.
These photos have been revealed by a Weibo user. Of these two photos, one shows the front of the Mi 7 and the other gives us a look at its rear design. As seen in the image above, the alleged Mi 7 appears to feature a notch at the top of the display as it was rumored previously. The photo also shows that the smartphone will run Android 8.1 Oreo topped by MIUI 9.5 and a few other aspects too.
Also, the Xiaomi Mi 7 appears to miss out on a fingerprint sensor and the glass case tips that the smartphone might feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. Many reports in the past have tipped that the upcoming Xiaomi flagship would arrive with an in-display fingerprint sensor and the same has been confirmed by the company's CEO Lei Jun in response to a user's comment on Weibo. Even a few concept renders of the Mi 7 with such a fingerprint sensor look spectacular.
Moving on to the next leaked photo, the Xiaomi Mi 7 seems to sport a glass body and a sleek design. According to the previous reports, the Mi 7 will arrive with support for wireless charging and the glass body confirms the same. Also, the device could sport a dual-camera setup placed vertically at the top left corner.
From the previous reports, it is believed that the Xiaomi Mi 7 might flaunt a 6.01-inch full HD+ display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. Under its hood, the smartphone is said to feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor along with 6GB or 8GB of RAM. The smartphone might receive the MIUI 10 update, which is likely to focus largely on AI capabilities.